How It Works
Pack & Move
Free Delivery & Pick-up
Easy to Pack, Carry and Stack!
Renting Green Bins saves money, compared to buying cardboard boxes, and also saves trees. According to the EPA, preventing one ton of paper waste saves between 15 and 17 trees. That’s a tree killed for every four moves that buys an 84-box three bedroom moving box kit.
Most anything creates emissions. The key difference between cardboard boxes and Green Bins is their useful life:
- A new cardboard box can be used approximately three times before it’s recycled
- A new Green Bin can be used 400+ times before it’s recycled
Used cardboard boxes are not sanitary and can trap:
- Bedbugs or other insects. When preparing for treatment of bed bugs the EPA recommends eliminating all cardboard boxes (because the bugs can hide in cardboard) and replacing with plastic boxes, if you need the storage.
- Pet dander (especially important if you or anyone in your house is allergic to animals)
Feel confident packing up clothes and kitchenware knowing that each Green Bin is sanitized with a non-toxic cleaner prior to delivery.
Green Bin is owned and operated in the Phoenix Valley
- $43 of every $100 spent at a locally owned business remains in the economy*
- Only $13 of every $100 spent at a non-locally owned business remains in the economy*
Green Bin donates packages and the use of it’s bins to local non-profits.
*Based on Indie Impact Study series from Civic Economics