Green Bins are available to rent for home and office moves within the Phoenix, AZ area. Customers also rent our moving boxes for home renovations.
Our bins are 27” long x 17” wide x 12” high and have approximately 3.2 cubic feet of storage.
- 15 pairs of shoes or
- 48 books or
- 15 pairs of shorts and 40 t-shirts or
- 40 pairs of jeans
Yes. Someone over the age of 18 is required to be home to sign for the delivery.
- Select the rental package you need based on the size of your place.
- Green Bin delivers your purchased package to your front door, garage or curbside. Note: stairs and elevators are not included.
- Pack the bins with your belongings using the dolly/dollies to easily move the empty or filled bins. Relocate to your new home and enjoy the ease of doing so with stackable, water-resistant moving bins.
- Unpack the bins in your new home.
- Green Bin picks up the bins and dolly/dollies from your new home after 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks, whatever you selected at check-out.
Yes! Keeping your items clean is a top priority. Our bins are thoroughly sanitized with a non-toxic cleaner before they are delivered to a new customer.
Packages that are returned and require a deep cleaning due to their condition, are subject to a $3 per bin charge.
Packages that contain pet hair are subject to an additional charge of $5 - $15 per package, depending on the size of the package.
Absolutely! It’s actually quite common, our bins are used by Valley moving companies frequently, and it will save you money. You won’t have to pay inflated cardboard box prices from your moving company, or pay your movers by the hour to assemble cardboard boxes before they start packing. We’ll drop everything off before the movers arrive, allowing your movers to start packing and moving right away – saving you on the hourly labor rate.
We will make every effort to extend your rental period if needed, for a fee, as long as the bins are not already scheduled to be delivered to another customer. Please email your request and order number to email@example.com.
If we can bring more, we absolutely will. We have a re-delivery minimum of 5 bins at $5 each and a delivery fee may apply, depending on where you live. Please email your request and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The boxes maybe free but you do not know what has been in there before. Cardboard can trap dirt, bed bugs, pet dander, chemicals or bacteria that you do not want to transfer onto your clothes, linens, or kitchen items! When preparing for treatment of bed bugs the EPA recommends eliminating all cardboard boxes (because the bugs can hide in cardboard) and replacing with plastic boxes, if you need the storage.
And do you really want to spend a full day to hassle with finding, picking-up and building boxes before packing your whole life into boxes and moving to your new place? Collecting cardboard boxes is not as easy at it sounds. Either your going to be dumpster diving in the back of grocery stores or driving to the home of a stranger you found on Craigslist. Then once you have finished with your boxes you’ll need to dispose of them.
Absolutely! Here are a few of the ways you'll save:
- Green Bins are more durable than cardboard so you'll be able to pack more in the bins without worrying about the bottom falling out. This means you'll need less bins.
- Green Bins are delivered to you ready to be packed the moment they arrive saving you hours of valuable time.
- Green Bins have attached lids which means you won't need to spend extra money on packing tape. Our bins don’t need tape.
- Green Bins neatly stack on top of another making it easy for movers to wheel them in and out of your home or into a moving truck. With movers charging an average of $50/hr per mover, even shaving one hour off the total move time will save you a significant amount of money. Green Bins pay for themselves, check out our pricing page.
No, we only offer ground floor or curbside delivery and pick-up.
Please email your cancellation request and order number to email@example.com. We understand moving plans can change for a number of reasons. If you would like to cancel an order, it must be done 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date to receive a full refund. If an order cancellation is made within 24 hours prior to the delivery date a 25% fee of the selected rental package billed to your credit card. If an order is canceled at the time of the delivery a 50% fee of the selected rental package billed to your credit card.
Please email your request and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a different delivery or pick-up date and/or time. We will make every effort to reschedule your order.
We make every effort to deliver outside of our free delivery area, for a fee, when our schedule allows. Please email your delivery and pick-up locations to email@example.com
When booking your order through our website, you'll enter your credit card details on our secure checkout. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover for payment.
There is no delivery or pick-up fee within our free service area when you order one of our bin packages. We do offer delivery and pick-up to some additional Arizona cities for a charge.
We deliver and pick-up bins Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8am and 8pm and Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8am to 4pm. When placing your order you will select the date that work best for your schedule. We will contact you by email two days before your scheduled delivery date to confirm our two hour delivery window.
Green Bin is all about reducing the environmental impact of moving while saving you money. So, we recommend you first wrap your fragile items in the provided recycled packing paper and then in your linens. You can use sheets, blankets, towels, even some clothing items to protect to your fragile items while eliminating the need for bubble wrap!
We’re happy to help clear your space so you can get settled in your new home but don’t offer discounts on early returns because we’ve reserved the bins for you for the full rental period. Just email your request and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll coordinate a time to pick everything up.
An empty Green Bin weighs 7 lbs.
The maximum weight for our dollies is 480 lbs and maximum weight for a single bin is 60 lbs.